Eva Longoria Has A Fun Sleepover With Her Nieces

Proving she wears many hats, Eva Longoria left her Los Angeles, CA home with her nieces earlier this week (July 25).
The “Desperate Housewives” beauty had her hands full as she carried a pillow and overnight bag after watching her two nieces.
In related news, Eva recently spoke at the National Council of La Raza’s Awards Gala where she was honored for her activism in the Latino community.
Speaking about when she was a child living in Texas, Eva said that she and her family used to easily cross over the Mexican border for lunch and supplies.
“I just remember, there was always these really long lines and then there were these little lines that we went to, and my dad would always say, ‘Don’t forget to say American citizen’ and so we’d get to the border and I’d say, ‘American citizen!’ and then they let us through. There was no checking of passports at that time and no papers to show, you just said ‘American citizen.’ And I remember telling my dad, ‘Why doesn’t everybody in that line just say American citizen?’ -- I really thought they were magic words, I thought, ‘They don’t know the magic words!’ -- and my dad said, ‘No, they can’t say American citizen because they were born on the other side, el otro lado,’ and I said, ‘Why were we born on this side?’ and he said, ‘Because we were lucky,’” Eva explained.Enjoy the pictures of Eva Longoria out in LA (July 25).